As of late August, Genesis Mining has enabled DASH cryptocurrency cloud mining through its X11 contract. To read the full blog report of the announcement and become more familiar with DASH, please read the post here.
Like Monero, DASH has recently experienced massive price spikes due to its increasing demand. In the Genesis Mining blog report, it is evident that DASH so far seems to be a promising coin, with its instant transaction speeds, high extent of privacy of transacted funds, and position as one of the very first Decentralized Autonomous coins available in the market. Furthermore, DASH has a current available supply of a little bit more than 6 million coins and based on the DASH chain explorer has a very low mined value out rate. Below, you could see in the DASH explorer table that it takes half an hour and 26 transactions to just mine 95 new DASHes!
These facts provide an inference that the demand for DASH currently has a strong upward trend, and its mining difficulty could cause the price to rise higher over time. Even though it might be hard to mine DASH on your own, it could make sense to rely on Genesis Mining cloud mining SHA256 and/or X11 contracts to let GM auto-mine this coin for you.
It only takes 7 steps to start cloud mining DASH today:
1. Sign Up to Genesis Mining (or Sign In)
2. On the left panel of your account, click Upgrade Hashpower
3. Indicate type of cloud mining contract & hashpower value you would like to purchase
4. Choose your payment method (cryptocurrency, wire, or credit card)
5. Click Continue
6. Enter/Validate Promo code: yLpGnW (to receive 3% off DISCOUNT of your purchase)
7. Check “AGREE ON TERMS”, press CONFIRM ORDER, and you are now ready to start cloud mining DASH (DASH)!!!!!!!
Note: EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GENESIS MINING ACCOUNT, AND STILL DECIDE TO PURCHASE MORE X11 HASHPOWER, PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE PROMO CODE —— yLpGnW
_______Good Luck, and Happy DASH Cloud Mining_______