According to a recent Twitter TWEET, Genesis Mining has made it to the guest-list of Ethereum Foundation’s Second Annual Dev Con (Devcon2) in Shanghai, China. The CEO of Genesis Mining Mr. Streng is the one who got the opportunity to present his cloud mining company to Shanghai, and many others worldwide who follow the Devcon2 event. What a great privilege it is for Genesis Mining to be featured in DevCon2!
For those who are not familiar with devcon two, it is a three-day annual conference hosted by the Ethereum Foundation team on September 19 to 21. It includes panels of guest presenters who discuss various innovations within the Ethereum blockchain. At DevCon, it is also plausible to hear presentations by those internally involved with Ethereum, with discussions emphasizing news coverage, latest developments, and updates of Ethereum as a whole. The price was $1,200 for the Conference Pass to attend the event. Yet, tickets were sold out before September 19th.
Undoubtedly, it is very special that Genesis Mining was featured in DevCon2. It hints that the Ethereum Foundation welcomes the company’s cloud mining services. As a provider of Ethereum Cloud Mining Contracts (currently sold-out), Genesis Mining might be a noteworthy partner and contributor to the Ethereum Foundation as a whole.
Has This DevCon2 Story Got You Interested In Cloud Mining?
It only takes 7 steps to start cloud mining with Genesis Mining today:
1. Sign Up to Genesis Mining (or Sign In)
2. On the left panel of your account, click Upgrade Hashpower
3. Indicate type of cloud mining contract & hashpower value you would like to purchase
4. Choose your payment method (cryptocurrency, wire, or credit card)
5. Click Continue
6. Enter/Validate Promo code: yLpGnW (to receive 3% off DISCOUNT of your purchase)
7. Check “AGREE ON TERMS”, press CONFIRM ORDER, and you are now ready to start cloud mining!!!!!!!
Note: EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GENESIS MINING ACCOUNT, AND STILL DECIDE TO PURCHASE MORE HASHPOWER, PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE PROMO CODE —— yLpGnW
_______Good Luck and Happy Cloud Mining! Maybe Soon You Would Be Able To Purchase Ethereum Cloud Mining Contracts As Well!_______